How to get Coursera Courses for free ??


 

Template Answers :- Fast Track Nishant

  • Why are you applying for financial aid?

I am an undergrad student at [College Name] currently in my [Year] majoring in [Branch]. I am a student with no income and therefore it is not possible for me to pay the fee. Also my major is computer engineering, therefore, this course will help me a lot in developing a skill that will help me in improving my skills. I want to start my career in [FieldName] and this can be a great start for my career. That is why I want this financial aid. I will commit to all my deadlines and will try my best to complete the course. As a tech enthusiast, I want to learn [Field Name] and I willcommit to all the deadlines for the course. This Course will boost my job prospects after graduation from my institute.A verified certificate will attach credibility to the certificate I receive from this course.

  • How taking this course will help you achieve your career goals?

                       I am an undergrad student at [College Name] currently in my [Year] majoring in [Branch] My major is computer engineering, therefore, this course will help me a lot in developing a skill that will help me in improving my skills. Iwant to start my career in [Course] and this can be a great start for my career. That is why I want this financial aid. Iwill commit to all my deadlines and will try my best to complete the course. As a tech enthusiast, I want to learn deeplearning and I will commit to all the deadlines for the course. This Course will boost my job prospects after graduationfrom my institute. A verified certificate will attach credibility to the certificate I receive from this course. Also I intend toparticipate in Discussion Forums, which I have found to supplement my learning immensely in the other onlinecourses I have taken on Coursera. I also plan to grade assignments which are to peer reviewed which I believe willan invaluable learning opportunity.


  • If you answered no, please help us understand why.??

As I have already mentioned above that I am presently a student pursuing {Education} from  ...... University and doesn't have any source of income to pay for my course. It’s not even possible for me to pay the loan. As my parents have a limited source of income and my present education is also on bank loan. Taking this loan will become a big burden on me and my family. It would be a great help if I get this course. I will surely contribute to this platform which is helping me grow in my time of need.


Watch Video Tutorial Here :- 


0 Comments