An Unstructured Way ! #The Beginning..

   An Unstructured Way of Thoughts 



      🎬🎬So Hello everyone this is FastTrack Nishant . I started blogging last year but I was not consistent as there was no such motive to write as I was busy in my video content creation journey and it's awesome going but now I thought I have to write something with my own thoughts and experiences that delights me while writing and what else will be best rather than blogging so thought, let's start a new phase of writing I don't know how will be this journey but will write and that's final. Now, what am I going to write nothing is planned as I titled this An Unstructured Way. so just anything related to my content but there is no plan for what am I going to write also no backspace button will be used. I will just type a pure thoughts, experiences that come to my mind and at last, it will conclude something altogether then what is the motive behind and here is the answer.

  • I can express my thoughts randomly.
  • My brainstorming will be done.
  • Also, I can explore new domains
  • No fear for writing
  • I will get to know about myself what I am actually is.
  • and most I am hoping that my English writing will be improved
  • My typing speed will become fast
  • So here you can say I am selfish about myself..

    I don't know where someone will read this or not but I not hoping for this So if by luck you are reading this then one obvious question will arise in your mind then what is needed to publish and here is the answer. It is absolutely right to write in private but I thought If I published this then at least I would get feedback that my thoughts are right, wrong, to be improved, or whatever and who will give this .Obviously, reader like you because if you are reading this then you are shubhchintak ( I didn't find the world for shubhchintak at this instance 😅 ) and this communication I need to write down.


   So Lets Start with the first topic and first topic is is is no topic it will be decided at 1 minute before writing blog. First of all if you are reading till this then lots of thanks and do comment your thoughs below. feedback would be appreciated.Thanks again.


 
                                                                           ....FastTrack Nishant.


0 Comments